JAMI not working over wireless LAN

Hi,

I am trying to use Jami on a local wireless network. I can get the machines to connect when i use LAN however when I connect to a wireless network I can’t call (yellow circle). Is it possible to call over a wireless lan? I am able to ping the other machine ad vice versa.

Thanks

Settings → Advanced Settings → OpenDHT Configuration → Auto connect on local network (enable).

I have that on, it works over Ethernet but not wireless.

Solved for me, I created a new account without a username or account name and it worked. I also turned off upnp and turn although i had tried this previously with an account name and it didn’t fix the initial problem.

you can’t search the username if you don’t have access to the name server, just use the id

Cheers that’s what i did thanks

Hi,
I have been having issues again. I can connect to the second pc on th e first instance but if i lose then re-establish connection to the WiFi i can no longer see the second pc/user on jami(no circle) and the caller has a red circle. Both PCs are the same make and model, i restored the windows 10 OS on both and installed jami on both. I was able to make a call hang up and call again. To mimic loss of wifi i restarted the router, once connection was made to the WiFi i was unable to call the other PC, red circle caller.
Upnp, turn and stun are off. Local peer discovery on. Both accounts have no names just the character strings. I intend for the PC to be mobile so loss of WiFi may occur.

Thanks