I would like to setup SIP-over-TLS + SRTP for voip.ms.
Here are the steps I did to setup Jami on my Android phone:
- Install Jami from F-droid
- Create a SIP account following this post
- Follow the Jami wiki on voip.ms for the basic configuration.
- Go to the security options of the SIP account
- Activate: Encrypt media streams (SRTP)
- Activate: Use TLS Transport
What I did afterward:
- Call 4443 to do the echo test
- The call goes through
- I can here the instructions
- I speak and I can hear myself back.
- The call cuts off
- It is written: Missed outgoing call
N.B.: When I do not encrypt, the echo test works fine.
What should I do to setup the encryption for voip.ms?