Version 202112212227 problems

Today I received version 202112212227 on my two Ubuntu 20.04 systems. On one this version seems to work except that when exiting the jami daemon, a segment violation is shown.

On the other, when I bring up the main jami window, it begins to draw and then
freezes… This is from the https://dl.jami.net/stable/ubuntu_20.04/ respository.

On the machine where the jami window freezes – if I fire up jami from a terminal window, at the point where the freeze occurs, I see the following in the terminal window that fired up jami:
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 9 (BadDrawable), sequence: 569, resource id: 54525970, major code: 149 (Unknown), minor code: 4
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 9 (BadDrawable), sequence: 571, resource id: 54525972, major code: 149 (Unknown), minor code: 4
qt.qpa.xcb: QXcbConnection: XCB error: 9 (BadDrawable), sequence: 573, resource id: 54525974, major code: 149 (Unknown), minor code: 4

I don’t get these messages on the machine that displays but seg faults on exit.

Hi,

Sorry for the slow reply. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, can you please start Jami from a terminal and collect logs (see the bug report guide) and open an issue on git.jami.net? In particular, it would be useful if the crash is occurring in the Jami daemon or in its Qt GUI.